Director of Sales & Marketing / Community Relations
Company: The Gallery at Port Orange - A Civitas Senior Livi
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Community: The Gallery at Port Orange
Address: 6241 S. Williamson Boulevard, Port Orange, FL 32128
Add some Passion to your career.An engaging, empathetic
communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the
key to achieving the goals of this job. Knowledge and skill in how
to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how
their individual needs and motivations link to goals is essential.
This role requires a high degree of "selling" ideas, policies, and
products or services.Community Relations Director Job Profile
- Giving a positive and informative first impression to all
prospective residents and their families
- Building and maintaining relationships with local businesses
and networking organizations
- Organizing and facilitating all move-in activities while
working collaboratively with the Wellness Director to coordinate
smooth and timely resident move-ins
- Conducting out-of-community resident assessments as needed
- Meeting with the Executive Director regularly to discuss
census, marketing strategies, and follow-up with referral
- Utilizing a computer software system to track and maintain a
waitlist and future-interest list as well as track and organize
vacancies, ensuring a quick and efficient move in processCommunity
Relations Director Job Requirements
- Proven success meeting or exceeding sales and occupancy goals
in a senior living environment - preferably in an assisted living,
nursing home, or memory care environment.
- Proven background in senior living inside sales management or
in an industry with a similar sales cycle.
- Ideally, this candidate would possess a bachelor's degree in
Business/Communications or related field.Benefits of working at a
Civitas Senior Living community:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Retirement Plan,
Paid Time Off, & More!
- Career Advancement & Development Opportunities
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Consistent Schedules with Flexible Time-Off OptionsDid you
know?Civitas Senior Living is a Certified--- Great Place to Work!
90% of our employees say that their work has special meaning and
that it is not "just a job".Our Mission Statement:Passionate
Service. Passionate Cleanliness. Passionate Care.
- As a condition of employment at a Civitas Senior Living
community, all new hires will be asked to complete a screening
process as required by state regulations. All offers of employment
are contingent upon the successful completion of this process.
Residency within the State that this Community/Location operates in
is a condition of employment.
Keywords: The Gallery at Port Orange - A Civitas Senior Livi, Port Orange , Director of Sales & Marketing / Community Relations, Advertising , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!