Teacher: ESE Middle School/Full-Time/Certified/2022-2023 School Year (Volusia)
Company: Catapult Learning
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced
teachers in Florida! We have a school in Daytona Beach in need of
full-time Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Certified Teacher for
the 2022-2023 school year and beyond. This position is in-person
and -focuses on small group instruction for ESE students in grades
6-8. -The ideal candidate will have a background in gifted and
talented instruction. -Our company is a provider of K--'12
contracted instructional services to public and private schools
throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who
are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence
in education. We adhere to 5 corporate values that embody our
company culture: Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable,
Inclusive. A current FL Teaching Certificate/Statement of
Eligibility with the ESE endorsement is required for this position.
Local candidates with a commute of 35 minutes or less preferred. To
expedite processing of your application, please include your
certificate number and location on your resume. -Enjoy the
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30
or more hours per week)
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and
national support teams
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Instruct small groups of ESE students in multiple grade levels
in a face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models in readiness, reading,
mathematics, and writing skills to eligible students through
utilization of company-designed materials and educational
- Utilize company-provided curriculum to develop and maintain
individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including
escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations.
Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines
(student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports,
parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by
company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements: - -
- Current FL Teaching Certificate/Statement of Eligibility with
ESE subject/endorsement -
- Bachelor's Degree or higher - -
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with ESE students
- Must be willing to teach various grade levels
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs
(Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help studentsJOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Port Orange , Teacher: ESE Middle School/Full-Time/Certified/2022-2023 School Year (Volusia), Education / Teaching , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!