Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: May 12, 2022
3997 S Nova Rd, Port Orange, Florida, 32127-9296, United States
of AmericaDaVita is an innovative dialysis clinic and is committed
to elevating our patients' health and quality of life. As our
Registered Nurse (RN) you will provide life-saving dialysis
treatment and will support your patients as they live and thrive
while on dialysis. At DaVita, we are a community first and company
second. Join our team and apply today! Dialysis experience is not
required.Our Registered Nurses have:
- Meaningful, long term relationships with patients and their
- Fun! It is one of our core values.
- A robust team of technicians, nurses, dieticians, social
workers, physicians and a clinic manager.
- Many opportunities for professional growth and
- A clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of
facilities meeting or exceeding CMS's standards.Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and
- Full-time: shifts are 10-12 hours, 3-4 days/week.
- Some Saturdays and holidays required. Clinics are closed during
- Travel to different clinics may be required.Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Nurse career development: Expand your skillset with our
leadership and supervisory programs, over 100 free CEU courses and
web based applications to learn, train and plan your career.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
- Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace -, backup child and elder
care, maternity/paternity leave and more.
- Tuition ReimbursementAt DaVita, we strive to be a community
first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience
DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity
& Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it
becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals
are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race,
national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage RangeCompensation for the
role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's
qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall
outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total
rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage
and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
Keywords: DaVita, Port Orange , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!