Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Hand & Stone - Port Orange
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description: It's nice to be kneaded!Hand &
Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise that
specializes in massage, facials, and hair removal services. With
over 500 locations across the US and Canada, the Hand & Stone brand
is a leader in the membership-based spa services industry.At our
Hand and Stone in Port Orange you can focus on doing what you love
- transforming lives through massage and healing. Whether a guest
comes in for pain relief or just needs a day to relax, we want
everyone to leave our spa feeling refreshed and revitalized. We
strive for a culture that values diversity and inclusivity and our
massage therapists love that the team atmosphere feels like working
with a second family.With consistent clientele, all the supplies
you need, continued education opportunities, and marketing
provided, all we are missing is YOU! Our culture focuses on
excellence, and we take great pride in making a difference in our
clients' lives (and have fun while doing so). Company Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule - we welcome new graduates AND Therapists
already working in the industry!
- Career Development - we offer continuing education training (at
no cost) to our team members. You will receive 12 CEU credits just
for completing our new-hire training!
- Professional and Safe Work Environment - making sure you are
safe AND satisfied with your work environment is our #1
- All Supplies Provided - your positive attitude combined with
our facility and supplies is a winning combination!
- Employee Discounts - who doesn't love a good discount on great
products, services, and gift cards?
- Matching 401K - will match up to 3% for those who have been
with the company for at least 6 months.
- FSA - provide up to $500/year for deductibles, premium
payments, etc. for employees that have been with the company for 6
- Design specific treatment plans based on client's individual
- Create an excellent experience for members/guests through a
friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele by promoting member referrals and
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms
and common areas. Job Requirements:
- Must adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, spa
management, and staff.
- Knowledge of Swedish Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (Neuromuscular,
Myofascial, Trigger Point, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, Reiki, Deep
Tissue), but not required. Hand and Stone offer training in all
modalities to our team members!
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork. I acknowledge that I am applying for
employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone
franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone
Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employees including and without
limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to
day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and
Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my
application. Any questions about my application or the hiring
process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and
Keywords: Hand & Stone - Port Orange, Port Orange , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!