Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Location: Port Orange, FL
Duration: 2-4 Months Possible Extension
Shift: Mon-Fri 6:30-12pm every 3rd Saturday 7am-11am Description
- The Patient Services Representative I (PSR I) represent the face of the company to patients who come in, both as part of their health routine or for insights into life-defining health decisions. The PSR I draw quality blood samples from patients and prepare those specimens for lab testing while following established practices and procedures.
- The PSR I have direct contact with patients and creates an atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures to patients and drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe and accurate manner.
- The PSR I will demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy to patient information. Under the direction of the area supervisor
- Maintain a safe and professional environment. Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to patients, clients, employees, and the public in general. Job Requirements
- Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and geriatric.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Port Orange , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Port Orange, Florida
here to apply!