Company: Another Broken Egg Cafe
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: January 15, 2022
NEW CAFE OPENING!!!Do you have a passion for the culinary arts?
Are you interested in a career within the restaurant industry that
offers the opportunity for professional growth and upward
mobility?If this is you, consider joining Another Broken Egg Cafe
today as a Prep Cook!Another Broken Egg is a daytime only caf-- -
that specializes in breakfast and brunch, so you never have to work
evenings! Learn more about us at anotherbrokenegg.com!Job
- No night shifts, EVER!
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Training & Development Plans
- Continuous Opportunities for Upward Mobility
- Medical & Elective Benefits Offered to Full-Time Team
- Work Culture based on Generosity, Integrity, Service, Growth &
Results!Job Summary:The Prep Cook will prepare meal ingredients,
simple dishes, condiments, and other items as directed by senior
culinary staff.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Prepares meal ingredients as directed by the Kitchen Manager or
- Prepares fresh produce by peeling, cutting, and
- Mixes or prepares condiments, dressings, and sauces.
- Ensures proper rotation of all products and stock products to
- Labels and dates all perishable items to ensure freshness
standards are met.
- Ensures food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness,
organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- Cleans and sanitizes workstations on a routine basis.
- Maintains compliance with applicable health, safety, food
handling, and hygiene codes and standards.
- Assists with unloading, inspection, and storage of raw
ingredients and supplies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Basic understanding of or the ability to learn basic sanitation
and regulations for workplace safety.
- Basic understanding of or the ability to learn food handling
techniques, preparation, and cooking procedures.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain personal hygiene.Education and Experience:
- High school or vocational school coursework in kitchen basics
such as food safety, preferred.
- Prior related experience preferred.Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of standing and working in a kitchen.
- Exposure to extreme heat, steam, and cold present in a kitchen
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work early mornings, weekends and
- Manual dexterity to cut and chop foods and perform other
Note: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities or qualifications associated with the position.
Other duties as assigned.Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Another Broken Egg of America Franchising, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer, visit
anotherbrokenegg.com/employment-jobs for more details.Nothing in
this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or
guarantee of employment.#INDAJ
Keywords: Another Broken Egg Cafe, Port Orange , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!