Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: July 6, 2019
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of
complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and
places. Brady's products help customers increase safety, security,
productivity and performance and include high-performance labels,
signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in
1914, the Company has a diverse customer base in electronics,
telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction,
medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is
headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2018,
employed approximately 6,200 people in its worldwide businesses.
Brady's fiscal 2018 sales were approximately $1.17 billion. Brady
stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC.
More information is available at www.bradycorp.com.
Position Summary This position has the overall responsibility for
providing project management support to the RFID sales
representatives and internal team members. The job candidate must
be proficient in understanding the sales process based on the
customer's needs and requirements. This candidate will work with
the PDC RFID team in order to accomplish monthly revenue targets.
The ability to support the sales team and collaborate with vendor
partners to drive integration needs is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibility
- Define project scope, objectives, develop detailed work plans,
timelines, and produce risk analysis and risk mitigation
- Manage multiple projects from original concept through final
- Capture appropriate metrics to manage the duration and
completion of key projects and tasks
- Manage multiple vendors, partners, and IT teams as required by
- Determine possible vendor partners within assigned verticals
that can assist in driving revenue and growth
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the
successful completion of short and long term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients
as well as internal teams
- Identify qualified leads and determine needs and next steps
needed to further the sales process
- Represents the company at trade shows to promote products.
Display or demonstrate products and potential applications to
- Submit recommendations relative to changes in existing
procedures, services, new product or product line extensions, etc.
to drive increased sales volume
- Attend conference calls with both customers and internal teams
- Make visits to established and prospective customers and
distributors' locations to promote relationships and sales
- Travel approximately 10-25% of the time
- Participate in market research studies, advertising and
promotional development programs, sales organization development,
internal control systems and procedures, sales training, customer
relations programs, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have experience in project management and managing
multiple cross-functional groups on key projects. Experience should
be focused at the technical application level.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communications
- Demonstrated ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and
apply these concepts to practical applications. Must demonstrate
RFID knowledge at all levels sufficient to represent PDC as the
expert to both existing and potential customers
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Should have program/project management skills to work with
and/or lead cross functional teams both internal to PDC as well as
cross functional/company teams between PDC and the
- Be a team player and have the ability to network within all
organizations to achieve maximum output of the vendor partner
- Complete insurance coverage starting on first day of employment
-- medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus opportunity
- Vacation and Holiday pay
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Brady, Port Orange , Technical Sales Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!