Front Door Asset Protection-Part Time 20 Hours Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Front Door Asset Protection-Part Time 20 Hours JobApply now
Date: Mar 22, 2020Location:Port Orange, FL, US, 32127Company: BJ's
Wholesale Club, Inc.BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to
introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United
States. Today, were a multibillion dollar operation with more than
200 clubs in 17 states from Maine to Florida.While our Members know
us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day,
our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging
workplace thats committed to developing great talent.If youre a
motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working
collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our
Members, we want to hear from you. BJs offers a fast-paced, team
environment with great training opportunities and competitive
salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.FRONT DOOR ASSET
PROTECTION (FDAP)Job SummaryResponsible for performing merchandise
protection procedures, monitoring entrance and exit activity, and
providing superior customer service to members.Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Maintains and exhibits clear understanding of merchandise
protection procedures and shrink alert protocols.
- Follows merchandise verification processes including
cross-checking merchandise to member register receipts and
verifying high dollar value items. Records register receipt
discrepancies and takes necessary action to rectify.
- Monitors member and visitor traffic entering and exiting the
- Delivers superior customer service to members, including
greeting, assisting, and thanking all members in a prompt, friendly
and professional manner. Resolves member concerns in a courteous
and timely manner and escalates issues to management when
- Responds to Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) alarms
according to established EAS response procedures.
- Maintains high standards of safety for members and team
- Inspects bags, backpacks, briefcases, and lunch boxes that are
leaving the building.
- Processes empty water jug return vouchers to members.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills and an attention to detail are
- Basic math skills preferred.
- Must successfully complete required training and certification
- Must be employed with the company for at least 6 months.
- At least 18 years of age.Environmental Job Conditions
- Most of the time is spent standing and moving about on hard
surfaces. May require bending, crawling, pulling, reaching,
stooping and climbing ladders/step stools.
- May require occasional lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures.BJ's Wholesale
Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for
all qualified team members and applicants for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age,
ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability,
genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital
and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression,
military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Port Orange , Front Door Asset Protection-Part Time 20 Hours Job, Other , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!