Certified Nursing Assistant - Hospice *2,500 Sign-on Bonus*
Company: Halifax Health
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Halifax Health Hospice is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant
for Staffing Services.
The CNA provides direct and indirect care to patients under the
direction of a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse. Job
responsibilities include basic patient care, the ability to obtain
vital signs, recording fluid intake and output, recognizing and
reporting changes in patient condition, and documentation of
patient care on written flow sheet and computer. This job also
requires a positive attitude and demeanor, good communication
skills, and performing as an effective Team Member.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Current/active Florida CNA certification required.
- Minimum of one year's experience preferred.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Must be customer-service oriented and able to effectively
communicate and build relationships with Team Members at all levels
in the organization.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to
assist in providing exceptional care for our patients and their
Keywords: Halifax Health, Port Orange , Certified Nursing Assistant - Hospice *2,500 Sign-on Bonus*, Other , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!