Company: Workout Anytime Pugh/Williams
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ensure that the club meets its fitness programming sales goals
and the fitness department meets or exceeds budget goals for
revenue while maintaining control of all labor and other costs to
meet or exceed profit objectives.
Nationally accredited certification such as ISSA, N.A.S.M.,
N.S.C.A., A.C.S.M., A.C.E., or A.F.A.A. and current CPR.
Must obtain prior to starting position
Education: Preferred B.S. in a health and
fitness related field or Business. Experience:
Minimum of 1 years of experience as a personal trainer preferred
management and sales experience preferred. Physical Job
Requirements: Job requires lifting of moderate to heavy
weights on a regular basis.Primary Functions:
- Ensure the fitness department generates the required number of
monthly assessments/complimentary sessions necessary to achieve
fitness programming goals.
- Responsible for 60%+ of sales performance through personal
- Responsible for hiring, training, and developing their team in
a winning environment.
- Supervise and lead a team of Personal trainers to high level
standards or sales, service, and science.
- Ensure that all training staff has either a valid and current
personal training certification from a nationally accredited
certifying body including but not limited to ACE, AFAA, NASM, NSCA,
and ACSM OR a Bachelors Degree or higher in a related field such as
Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Biomechanics, etc.
- Personally conduct fitness assessments, complimentary training
sessions, and personal training sessions as required to maximize PT
Sales and Retention.
- Help to ensure that the club is clean, well maintained, and
that all equipment works properly.
- Reconcile all fitness programming revenue with sessions
conducted and commissions to be paid and calculate and submit
payroll for all fitness staff.
- Conduct on-going fitness and sales training with all fitness
staff and ensure that all fitness staff maintains legally required
certifications including CPR/AED.
- Provide ongoing education in the form of required reading for
training staff on program design, functional exercise, nutrition,
- Ensure all fitness staff maintains appropriate certifications
Physical Demands:The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Workout Anytime Pugh/Williams, Port Orange , Fitness Director, Other , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!