$13 per hour
Culvers is looking for new True Blue Crew Members!
As a Culvers True Blue Crew member you will have the opportunity
to work with a positive team, focused on providing a place to grow,
learn and develop.
- Competitive wages
- On the job training
- Meal discounts
- Career opportunities
- And much, much more!
What youll do:
- Provide excellent guest service and hospitality
- Help prepare and/or serve great food
- Support great dining and meal experiences for guests
- A genuine smile!
- Good communication skills
We've made it our commitment that any guest who chooses
Culver's leaves happy - and that means creating a great experience
for you too!
To submit an application - Click on APPLY NOW!
Reports to manager on duty
Provides superior maintenance to interior and exterior of
restaurant timely and accurately.
1.Demonstrates sanitation and food safety practices
2.Checks over restaurant from previous close to ensure a safe
and secure environment.
3.Completes daily jobs timely and accurately.
4.Completes weekly jobs timely and accurately.
5.Completes monthly jobs timely and accurately.
6.Maintains the appearance of the building exterior and grounds
effectively, including landscaping and snow removal.
7.Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out
for the safety of other team members and guests.
8.Coordinates job duties around other opening team members to
help ensure efficient preparation for opening.
9.Puts food order away accurately, rotates stock in cooler,
freezer and dry storage area using the First In-First Out method
while monitoring shelf life and code dates.
10. Takes temperatures of required foods upon delivery
accurately, providing documentation on the Quality Control/Safe
11. Puts food order away accurately, ensuring proper stock
12. Maintains a basic working knowledge of the operation of all
the equipment in the restaurant.
13. Completes scheduled maintenance on all restaurant equipment
safely and correctly.
14. Duties completed by 10:30 to be ready to work in the kitchen
during the lunch shift.
15. Reports possible areas of incomplete closing to opening
16. Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the
manager on duty.
Reading and writing skills required
Communicates with guests, team and management
Maintains a sense of urgency
Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
Climb up and down a ladder to a height of 25 feet
Sweep, mop and scrub using hazardous materials
Work independently without supervision
Reach, bend and clean surfaces regularly
Work frequently in hot, cold and damp environments
Works both in and outdoors each 50 percent of the time
Work safely to avoid hazards including but are not limited to:
cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Frequently
Address: 1744 Dunlawton Ave Port Orange, FL - 32127
Property Description: Culver's Port Orange
Property Number: 546