Company: Bluegreen Resorts
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are now hiring a Maintenance Technician. Apply today;
Bluegreen Vacations is hiring immediately!
Compensation: Up to $14 per hour
Seasonal Peak Rate: $1 more per hour during (May 15 to August
Schedule: 6:30am - 3pm, 12pm - 8:30pm, 2:30 - 11pm, might
include weekends and holidays
Location:3125 South Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Check out our Resort here: Daytona
Welcome to Bluegreen Vacations. We aim higher You should
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation
Learn more about our DNA; click here: #PowerOfVacation
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for
maintaining the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of
all the resort buildings and grounds in both the interior and
exterior of the property. You must also display the flexibility to
deal with everchanging situations as it pertains to guest, owners,
associates and work load.
- Assist with organizing and prioritizing service requests and
repairs are made correctly in a timely manner, and complete
checklists of physical condition of resort sites prior to and after
- Complete work orders, preventive maintenance and daily projects
reported by engineering management, front desk, or otherwise
assigned during the shift.
- Maintain accurate records for work orders and preventive
maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment, inventory
of parts and supplies.
- Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of the
guests and associates in a friendly and professional manner
- Abide by all company and engineering policies and
- Responsible for learning and meeting all necessary engineering
requirements for future growth in the department.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic maintenance experience
- 6 months customer service and/or hospitality experience
- VALID and CLEAN Driver's License record
- Possess a team player attitude and excellent inter-personal
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Technician (Installations,
Maintenance, Repair), Facilities, Property or Building Maintenance
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing
equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
- Job Family Facilities Refurbishment, Repair & Maintenance
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Bluegreen Resorts, Port Orange , Maintenance Technician, Other , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!