Company: Florida Cancer Specialists
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: June 12, 2021
1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research
Institute is the largest independent medical
oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200
physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are
committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based
settings close to home.
team members enjoy:
balance many locations have no weekend and/or night shift
Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical, dental, vision, life,
and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company
in Port Orange, FL is searching for a
Charge Nurse, RN join our team.
Monday - Friday Work Week, Days (Example: 8:00 AM - 5:00
Plan, direct, and evaluate the overall
nursing care and functions. Coordinate the activities of the unit
and direct, organize, and assign work to the nurses and pharmacy
technicians. Assess, monitor, and educate the nursing staff on
patient care. Institute emergency procedures as necessary.
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the State of Florida.
- At least two years experience with hematology/oncology patients
in a clinic or hospital is required.
- Position also requires fluency in the English language as well
as excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal
and leadership skills.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Valid drivers license for travel to clinics.
- This position requires driving as a function of the
role.Compliance with the FCS Driver Safety Operations and Motor
Vehicle Records Check Policy is required.
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, Port Orange , 2021-7351, Other , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!