3D Artist II
Company: Raydon Corporation
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The 3D Artist II develops 3D models and textures for use in
Raydon's training simulation systems as well as for Raydon's
websites, artwork, presentations advertising literature, and
- Build 3D content including vehicles, buildings, props, and
weapons for use in the simulation/game engine.
- Ensure assets are delivered on-time and conform to the defined
technical and artistic requirements.
- Implement assets effectively within the simulation/game
- Keep up to speed with the latest industry art production trends
and techniques, incorporating and documenting improvements to our
pipeline as needed.
- Multi-task on several projects at the same time.
- Create and maintain marketing artwork for presentations, logos,
websites, interactive media, videos, screenshots, and
- Two years of experience as a 3D Artist.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating abilities in 3D Modeling,
Texturing, and/or Animation.
- A solid sense of three-dimensional design with attention to
detail regarding organic texture layers.
Candidates must be U.S. Persons as defined in the ITAR, 22 CFR
120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and as defined
by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
- Bachelor's degree in Art or related field, more specifically,
in a 3D Art field.
- Working knowledge of Maya or 3D Studio Max, the Substance
Suite, and Photoshop.
- Experience with procedurally generating terrain tools, such as
Raydon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Raydon is a Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Raydon Corporation, Port Orange , 3D Artist II, Other , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!