Company: Medic Air Systems Inc
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Medic Air Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 as an HVAC Services
Contractor providing due diligence to Medical Facilities. We
continued as a full high quality Mechanical Contractor providing
HVAC, Plumbing and Medical Gas piping, equipment installations and
Certification of Medical Facilities, Hospitals, Nursing Care
Centers, Hotels, Apartments and Condos throughout the state of
Florida as well as Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina,
Tennessee, Virginia and beyond as our customers needs prevail. Our
company has not only shown significant growth over the past several
years, during the industry's hard times, but we forecast continued
growth over the next several years due to our specialized field.
Our Service Department is recognized throughout as the premier
Health Care Service Center meeting all demands and expectations;
while we provide high quality new construction services to our
repeat customers and to new customers.Job Description:We are
currently seeking a skilled Estimator with a minimum of 5 years
experience specific to Plumbing and Mechanical systems for new
construction. The Estimator must be able to perform material
quantity take-offs from drawings, input take-offs onto spreadsheets
and do minor computer work such as file management in relation to
each project. The Estimator will need to comprehend schematics,
diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by contract
documents. The Estimator will need to have experience with AutoBid
Take Off Software or similar.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on AutoBid Take Off Software.
- Complete fixture take offs and input pricing for Plumbing and
- Set up file structures to organize job files.
- Have a good understanding of plumbing and mechanical systems in
either building or administrative work.
- Comprehend schematics, diagrams, blueprints and other
specifications required by contract documents.
- General understanding of Florida constructions codes as it
pertains to Plumbing and HVAC.Requirements:
- 5 years field experience specific to Medical Facilities.
- Must have a working knowledge of plumbing and mechanical codes
and be able to evaluate information to determine compliance with
- Flexibility for working overtime/weekends, as required.
- Must be able to read blue prints and schematics.
- Make decisions and solve problems regarding preparation of take
- Must effectively communicate and work well with Senior
Estimator.Do you want to be part of a growing industry working for
a Mechanical, Plumbing and Medical Gas Contractor? We offer jobs
with very competitive pay rates with growth potential and
advancement based on performance and experience.Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Days
- Leave of Absence
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Plan
- Section 125 Plans
- 401(K) Qualified Retirement Plan
- Drug-free workplaceThank you for reviewing our opportunity, for
immediate consideration please click the "Apply" button above.
Keywords: Medic Air Systems Inc, Port Orange , Estimator, Professions , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!