Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Port Orange
Posted on: October 10, 2019
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of
complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and
places. Brady's products help customers increase safety, security,
productivity and performance and include high-performance labels,
signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in
1914, the Company has a diverse customer base in electronics,
telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction,
medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is
headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2019,
employed approximately 6,100 people in its worldwide businesses.
Brady's fiscal 2019 sales were approximately $1.16 billion. Brady
stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC.
More information is available on the Internet at
Brady PDC is looking for a technical sales manager to join our
Leisure & Entertainment business team and support the growth in our
RFID and related AutoID products. This is an exciting product line
and market area that are seeing significant growth.
In this role you will work jointly with our team of District Sales
Managers to serve key customers, while also independently managing
assigned new account and third party sales channel
Preferred locations include Orlando, Los Angeles, Chicago, and
Milwaukee but this position can be located anywhere within the
Essential Duties and Responsibility:
- Through partnership with District Sales Managers and through
independent assignments, maintain business in existing accounts, as
well as, generate new business in existing accounts and with
- Meet or exceed quota through consistent conversion of targeted
- Using a consultative approach, demonstrate product application
and function. Solution selling.
- Develop internal and external long-term customer
- Provide positive, proactive input for new product
- Submit recommendations relative to changes in existing
procedures, services, new product or product line extensions, etc.
to increase business results.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Must have track record in increasing sales volume and meeting
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment with deadline
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to think critically and creatively, work independently
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in the Leisure & Entertainment industry
- Experience with electronic access control, ticketing,
wristbands, RFID technology
- Experience using Salesforce preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Brady, Port Orange , Technical Sales Engineer, Sales , Port Orange, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!